If you are one of those people , who are not comfortable about taking even the smallest of decisions themselves,then you might be suffering from the lack of confidence. Are you aware of the fact that you are suffering from the lack of confidence? Here is a checklist to find out whether you are suffering from the lack of confidence. If your answers to these questions are in the affirmative then you have this problem and its intensity is directly proportional to the number of affirmative answers
- Are you not sure of the reason to chose one of the available options?
- Are you not comfortable in deciding about whom you would like to befriend?
- Are you not able to back your views by logical and supportive reasoning?
- Do you find it difficult to practice humility while dealing with your subordinates and younger ones?
- Do you feel embarrassed when you are not conforming to the majority view?
- If you do not like something about the behavior of the other people, are you hesitant in communicating about it to them?
- Do you always want to avoid the front seat in a class or a gathering?
- While speaking to a group or while in meeting , you are reluctant to present your original ideas, despite of they being great and worthy of attention?
The lack of confidence is a problem like driving on the road while not knowing the direction that you must take. Such a state renders every other talent, skill and competence ineffective. Having optimum confidence level is the key to personal effectiveness. Contact us for learning more about our personal effectiveness training program “Take Charge Of Your Life” for achieving your optimum confidence level.